in praying for one of my good friends. She is on the World Race right now, which is where you minister in a different country for a month for 11 months. She is currently in Australia for month three. Her blog is amazing and has helped open my eyes more to the need around the world for the GOSPEL of JESUS!
If you want to check out her blog go here.
She posted a video of pictures from her month in Cambodia, and it broke my heart to see all the faces of children who don't know Jesus. I praise God for Cathy and her team that are talking the gospel to these remote places... to children and their families.
The video is here.
The video also had an amazing song on it that I had never heard... it's called "Hello Sunshine" by Barlow Girl. The lyrics really resonated with me...
"Hello sunshine it's been too long
since I felt your warmth upon my face
And how much have I missed
'Cause I've been focused on everything wrong
This road just felt so long
I forgot to lift my head to see you"
In the long road of support raising and just life in general, I always need a reminder to lift my eyes to Jesus.
You can listen to the song here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.