Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May shenanigans

On May 1st, my dad turned the big 5-0, so this Saturday we attended a party to celebrate his life of 50 years so far on this Earth. I decided to snap some pics while I was there since I hadn't used my camera in a while. I got to capture some gorgeous pics of my sister, Brooks! you can click on the pics to make them bigger...

My nephew-dog Cash

Grand piano

trying to take close-ups makes me want a macro lens!

Mo was such a good model! He never complained that I was taking too many pictures :)

He was sitting on the concrete, and with the bright sun, the background looked all white!

I opened my car door to see what the dogs would do, Mo and Remy jumped right in. I was tempted to drive off and take them home with me :)

my beautiful sister

beautiful

Brooks and Charlie



all three miniature donkeys wanted some love

beautiful again!

John playing banjo, his birthday was 2 days ago, Happy 28th John!

my handsome

the birthday man, happy birthday, Dad!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.