Wednesday, March 10, 2010

new happenings

So I might get a part-time job at Chickfila being basically someone who greets and serves customers (getting refills, taking trays to people's tables, assisting Mom's with children, giving balloons, etc.). I find out tomorrow if I got it or not... it would be really great because it's really flexible hours which we need due to raising support!

Also, Chris and I have started exercising due to the convenience of a TREADMILL in his parents house! But before I started running on the treadmill, I had to overcome my fear of it. I had an accident when I was younger getting caught on one when it was on and got bad burns on both my legs from the knee down. But I'm happy to say that the fear is gone!

We're going to come up with weekly goals for ourselves to build up some endurance... mine is to run 12 miles a week and Chris' is to run/walk 10 miles a week. Neither of us had exercised since we got married... and I was running about 4 times a week before then. I'm so excited because I'm up to 3 miles so far in only one week! Who knows, maybe once I get further I can start running races or something!

Support is slow but continuous, so we're still just truckin' along...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.