Tuesday, March 2, 2010

We're done...

MOVING!

Thank goodness. Last Wednesday we packed up our whole apt (got done around 1 AM), I couldn't go to sleep til 4 AM and then we were up at 7:15 AM to eat breakfast and get the 16' Budget truck. Then we pack up the Budget truck and 4Runner with help from Andrew and his girlfriend... then Chris drives the Budget truck and I drive the 4 Runner to Statesboro. We unpack everything into a 10x10 storage unit... which the guys did AWESOME packing... boxes were packed to the ceiling!! Then we drive to Augusta and drop the Budget truck off and then eat dinner... so we're back at our apt. around 10:30 PM... then showers and bed...

only to find that after I had made our pallet on the floor and taken my shower, Chris took his and we found we had our THIRD leak in our apartment out of the tub faucet of WARM water... and this time it was a good amount of water! Our property manager said that it wasn't an emergency so they wouldn't send anyone out... we'll see if we get stuck paying that bill. So after that fiasco, we eventually get to bed...

and then wake up to pack up the rest of our apt. (what was coming with us to Augusta) to find that all of the rest of our stuff barely fit into our two cars... I don't think we could have fit anything else in them! Then we cleaned our apartment... and then we drove to Augusta and arrived around 10PM.

Saturday Chris played golf with his Dad and brother while his mom and I babysat his niece and nephew all day. Then Sunday when we get home from church, we go through all of Chris' room... the one he has had since childhood! That took all day until late at night. Then Monday morning we woke up and started unloading our cars and putting stuff up in the room... and finally, WE ARE DONE! Chris' childhood bedroom has been officially transformed (for the time being) into our room :)

Now I've just got to learn my way around here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.